Thursday, September 6, 2012

Wheel of Fortune

  
    Wheel of fortune that keeps on turning and maintain its ground, but my feet are still placed beneath the sand, Taking time merely going nowhere it seems. Leaving out my desires to please man, forgetting to be grateful for what I have received.  Thinking back where things would fall together so perfectly with no endeavor, matter of carelessness, also no cause of vexation. What does the pursuit of happiness honestly acquire? This could mean something different for everyone.  Each individual instills their passions in what makes them happy which could be contrary to someone else. Think about it, Take out happiness and replace it with your desires. Simple... I have never had a purely intellectual point of view about change up till now. Things that meant a lot to me began to recede as time went on, bearing my heart down. Alarming it may feel not acknowledging where you’re going to be, or what to do too succeed. Those regrets that continue to retain you’re potential. Why not rise from your standard or comfort zone and do something you’re notwithstanding. Let it be a new light in your eyes, that people will observe the new spark in you.   
       Tired and miserable I am becoming of living in this continuous routine that I’m just honestly not genuinely happy in. Yes, it bandages up the hurts for the time being, Understanding that it will just add more hurt to what you already feeling. To personalize you with a fake optimistic attitude; is it just positive thinking, or a mask? 50/50 I’d say. It feels good to talk about these things, but too much pride to be dwelling others with my worries. What change is bound to happen? Roller coasting this ride for too long.

                    
          CHANGE is what you make it, and you will only find it within yourself.
and NOT others.

No comments:

Post a Comment