Monday, September 10, 2012

What is it about men?

What is it about men? I can’t explain how many instances there have been where I just have to ask myself that question. Every time I become vulnerable and comfortable, it’s like they think they could take advantage of my courtesy. The moment I walk out of their life then what, they notice that I’m the woman they will ever need? Is it fear? That makes me feel vex, and it’s discriminating in a sense. You either know what you want or you don’t. I’m excessively putting all my efforts and feelings into this individual, because I care how he feels; he thinks it’s a game. No it’s not greener on the other side; it’s where you water it. Now the fun part… I keep putting myself in contradicting situations where I’m clearly in fault at the end, but it feels fair; not wrong. I do not understand why I see all these signs of dishonesty, disloyalty, carelessness; but I do absolutely nothing… at all. Sweet-talked back into this second dimension, where things go zilch. Is it worth the wait, or am I waiting for nothing?
I’ll dismiss it as mere conjecture, to take time and if it fails; at least I know I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment