Friday, September 21, 2012

Just a little thought



At the point of a diverged road, Choices ready to be made. Been there? Dreading that I know nothing of how my life will turn out. What's the best choice? How do you determine such a thing? Though all my choices haven't been the right ones, I know for real that I will never regret any of them because of the amazing character I am nowadays. Eventually you'll acknowledge that if you make the right choice, its just as good as a shortcut. Really think about your life and what will make you happy. Staying optimistic is like beneficial karma.
Why am I afraid to be helped, or even to let someone be nice? My guts churn when in that position. Wanting to be capable of giving to the needy or just to be a doll, but right now it's as if I can only help myself. That's a bother, totally. Leads me to think what on earth am I too do to be financially stable and successful... Being raised I was taught nothing of business or how to concur struggles in life. Just of what Jesus expects from us, nothing more. Here in this hole of confusion I'm pressing forward to find the answers to this optical illusion, that keeps me writing this monologue. What too do.

No comments:

Post a Comment