Friday, October 29, 2010

Falling in the Frame.

Falling in the frame of all these memories that have brought me here, brings me too another point. Why should we let our pasts drag us down? Or have others think foul of us? People don't realize that yes people do change; Sometimes for the worst, and sometimes for the better. Although my past shows a bad picture, i believe it has changed me to become a STRONG brilliant individual who has a lot to say and teach. My passion is to help others and write. I don't want to be prevented to do what i love to do most because my goal is to inspire others and give them a positive perspective on life and that yes everything does happen for a reason. However, we might not agree with these trials and errors in our life time but it will take you somewhere. Seasons may pass and seems like your going no where, but you are. Perhaps its the beginning of a journey that will help you engage in a meaningful dialogue of your own life. Now it's your turn. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment